Are you graduating from elementary or junior high this year? Or do you know someone who is? If so, just let the guests wow on these easy and quick graduation cupcakes.
- Already baked and whipped cupcakes
- Queen Ann chocolate
- Ghirardelli chocolate squares
- Cinnamon candy or mini M&M chocolate
- Fruit roll
- Whipping cream or melted chocolate to “glue”
- Chop the top off Queen Ann chocolate off
Cut out fruit roll to make “tassel”
- “Glue” all together. Here is your graduation cap. Place on top of the whipped cupcake.